International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show I_vote_lcapExtreme Styles vs Chris interview first show I_voting_barExtreme Styles vs Chris interview first show I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show I_vote_lcapExtreme Styles vs Chris interview first show I_voting_barExtreme Styles vs Chris interview first show I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris.

Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show   Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm

The show pans into the interview area. Christopher is looking at a paper waiting. He is then meets Sterling Knight

Chris: Hey do you know if my interview will happen anytime soon?

Sterling Knight: You must be Christopher! Yes, I am the one interviewing you.

Chris: Oh nice, I guess I will not be needing this paper then.

Sterling Knight: Anyways, what value do you plan to bring to the fans of ICW?

Chris: I hope to bring the best to every supporter of this organization. Hopefully in the future, I can reward my fans with a title.

Extreme Styles interrupts the interview, coming from his locker room. The crowd starts to boo as Extreme Styles starts to shove Chris against the wall.

Extreme Styles: The future here is bright for all of us, but maybe not for you. I am not going to let some new person walk on my career.

Sterling Knight: Uhh. Excuse me, I'm still interviewing somebody...

Extreme Styles: Shut Up!

Extreme Styles slams Sterling Knight onto the ground. He appears to be knocked out cold.

Extreme Styles: I also really hope you figure out real soon about what is going to happen. Good luck in the ring, you'll need it

Extreme Styles leaves while Sterling Knight is still unconscious. Christopher immediately helps him and takes him to the nurses.
Back to top Go down

Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Page 1 of 1