International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show I_vote_lcapThe warning - insert in any empty space of next show I_voting_barThe warning - insert in any empty space of next show I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show I_vote_lcapThe warning - insert in any empty space of next show I_voting_barThe warning - insert in any empty space of next show I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The warning - insert in any empty space of next show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diehard

The warning - insert in any empty space of next show Empty
PostSubject: The warning - insert in any empty space of next show   The warning - insert in any empty space of next show EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm

The scene shows the weight room in a gym, weights slamming together, with no voices. A series of words in bright red lettering and photos appear on the screen.

Printing: BODYBUILDER

The warning - insert in any empty space of next show Jay-cu10

The scene returns to show dumbbells being used to curl.

Printing: ATHLETE

The warning - insert in any empty space of next show Pro+Bodybuilder+Jay+Cutler+vs.+Trains+Back+In+Venice+Gold%2527s+Gym+1

The scene shows a crowd in the arena cheering loudly and chanting a name that is distorted out.

Printing: CHAMPION

The warning - insert in any empty space of next show Jay-cutler-chest1

Printing: HE IS COMING

The scene ends with the sound of breaking glass and the illusion that the screen has shattered and the image falls away.
Back to top Go down

The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Page 1 of 1