International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Words from the mouse I_vote_lcapWords from the mouse I_voting_barWords from the mouse I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Words from the mouse I_vote_lcapWords from the mouse I_voting_barWords from the mouse I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Words from the mouse EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Words from the mouse EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Words from the mouse EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Words from the mouse EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Words from the mouse EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Words from the mouse EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Words from the mouse EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Words from the mouse EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Words from the mouse EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Words from the mouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedy Gonzales

Words from the mouse Empty
PostSubject: Words from the mouse   Words from the mouse EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

The camera signals in on the ICW fans. There all screaming there lungs out. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker as all of the cameras start to disconnect. They start to hear sounds as if someone running. When the sound of running stopped, light squeaks began.

When the lights turn in speedy is seen sitting down in the middle of the ring. His seen wearing a black leather sombrero, and a black leather pancho. He is seen holding a block of cheese and a bottle full of red liquid.

Speedy: Elimination chamber, just the name excites me. Within those cages he'll will raise, War will happen, and only one person will come out standing as the winner. This match is mean't to take everyone to there limits. It shows who haves the endurance and charisma to be in ICW. Deadly wrestlers who have no remorse for anyone. Just the way I like it. I think this is my time to shine, despite the advantage difference. This match will make or break everyone's career.

Within my short time of being here my impact was as great as the ones who can never be forgotten. In my eyes that means nothing. I do however appreciate the way the fans in ICW have been treating me and I like the atmosphere in here. I feel like i already made my career, just like everyone in the match. This will be a test of strength. Everyone will suffer. They will gain just as much as they lose.

Speedy drinks some of the red liquid out of the bottle.

Speedy: Last week gave me a rush. It was fun. That haven't happened to me since the beginning of my wrestling days.

Speedy chuckles and eats a piece of cheese.

Speedy: I had the chance to defend my television title against, Mortis. I have to say he was a challenging opponent, but somehow I found a way to win. I honestly didn't think I was going to win. Somehow I gathered the strength to come out the victor from that exhilarating match. I for one was ecstatic that I came out victor. Sadly my celebration was cut short because of Overdrive Dragon. Wait that's not all then more Selena, attitude killer, shades of pale. and haxxed one joined. At the end of everything Garon and Tywin appeared as the only to standing. Well that's the last thing I seen before I passed out. Usually a wrestler will come and complain . I can't do that because I would of done the same thing.i just want to let you know that this is the night I get my revenge from everyone in the chamber. No more cheap shots. Sadly everything is still a numbers game, but I have nothing to fear. Or at least I don't think I have to. I don't wan't to rant on and on forever about it. Tonight will show everyone's true face. To see if there warriors or scaredy cats. Yes I say that kid term in a time like this and I feel it's necessary. That's all I have to say.

Speedy walks out the ring and walks up the ramp as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Words from the mouse
Page 1 of 1