International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
I am waiting.... I_vote_lcapI am waiting.... I_voting_barI am waiting.... I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
I am waiting.... I_vote_lcapI am waiting.... I_voting_barI am waiting.... I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
I am waiting.... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
I am waiting.... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
I am waiting.... EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
I am waiting.... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
I am waiting.... EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
I am waiting.... EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
I am waiting.... EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
I am waiting.... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
I am waiting.... EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

I am waiting....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justin_frando

I am waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: I am waiting....   I am waiting.... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 am

The camera fades in and Justin Frando can be seen standing in the middle of the ring with his belt on his right shoulder and a mic on his left hand.

Justin Frando: Ladies and Gentleman please let me introduce to you….your own ICW World Heavyweight Champion!!!! Justin Frrrrandoooo!!!!

Justin stretches both of his arms wide and closes his eyes as he hears a chorus of boos around the arena. Justin sarcastically claps in front of the crowds.

Justin Frando: Thank you for that welcoming standing ovation guys…all of you are lucky and that’s because you get to see the most dominant ICW wrestler right now.

A “You Suck” chant can be heard around the arena. Justin puts down his mic and listens, he looks surprise.

Justin Frando: Am I hearing this correct? Are all of you dim wits are trying to actually say that I, Justin Frando, your own ICW World Heavyweight Champion suck? Let me correct you guys, just to get all of your heads on straight, I simply do not suck. Look at this belt, I am the champion, I am the ICW champion! This belt is prestigious and all of you right now should all grab a mirror and call yourself the one that sucks. Two weeks ago, I defeated, wait…let me correct that… I dominated the match against your own general manager Selena Gomez and right now I have a match again a guy who I never heard of and why the hell does he have the rights to have a match against me? Let this wrestler come out right now and I’ll show all of you why I am your own ICW CHAMPION!

Justin Frando drops the mic and began to stretch as he prepares to wait for his opponent in the ring.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

I am waiting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am waiting....   I am waiting.... EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm

You don't have to colour the dialogue, just the name next time.
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com

I am waiting....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 4-
Jump to: