Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation

OverDrive_Dragon

Myrskey

Jimmy the Animal

therausch09

the justin martinez

Rhage

jaybourne1303

Enrique Calo

Feichen

Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

An interview with a mouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedy Gonzales

PostSubject: An interview with a mouse   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 am

Adam Copeland: Hello ICW fans. It is I, Adam and I'm standing here with the one and only Speedy Gonzales.

Speedy is seen wearing a blue and silver sombrero, a blue pancho that says " Adaptation is a necessity for ones survival"/ In silver letters. He is also seen holding a block of stinky french cheese, and a water bottle full of a strange red substance.

Adam Copeland: Hello Speedy, the first thing I would like to say is that it's good to see you after last weeks hurricane, especially since you left during the middle of it. On another note, congratulations on reaching the finals of the tournament for the Television Championship.

Speedy: Well it's good to be here, especially in front of some recognized talent. I don't need any congratulations upon a match that was so easily won. The only thing that I regret is that the people at home couldn't see such an easily dominated match. I honestly thought Jimmy would of given me a better challenge. Sadly his in ring capability couldn't compare to mine.

Adam Copeland: I see. I have a feeling you seen the other semi-finals match that was between Shades of Pale and Overdrive Dragon. Shades of Pale had an outstanding victory over ODD. I will like to here your point of view about their match.

Speedy: IT looked like a practice match. Personally I don't like entertainment within a match because it's suppose to show a contest of the competitors strength, but this match needed entertainment. It was actually quite funny to me, I chuckled a bit at the results.

Adam Copeland: Why would you laugh at the results. I think Shades of Pale did pretty good. Also I'm pretty sure you heard what she said about you today. What are your feelings about what she said towards you?

Speedy Gonzales: I laughed because it was given to her. She actually thinks after that win she's going to take me down, she has another thing coming. For one I do enjoy some name calling, but calling me a " rat" went to far. However, I do admire her enthusiasm. She's confident about her in ring capabilities, but she acts like she can barely speak. The way she talks disgusted me. For a lady, at least talk like one. Don't try your best to be something you're not. Shades, when I'm done with you you're going to be transparent.

Adam Copeland: Thank you for your time.

Camera fades.
Back to top Go down

An interview with a mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: