International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Justin Frando's Era I_vote_lcapJustin Frando's Era I_voting_barJustin Frando's Era I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Justin Frando's Era I_vote_lcapJustin Frando's Era I_voting_barJustin Frando's Era I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Justin Frando's Era EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Justin Frando's Era EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Justin Frando's Era EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Justin Frando's Era EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Justin Frando's Era EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Justin Frando's Era EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Justin Frando's Era EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Justin Frando's Era EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Justin Frando's Era EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Justin Frando's Era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justin_frando

Justin Frando's Era Empty
PostSubject: Justin Frando's Era   Justin Frando's Era EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 pm

The camera fades in as Justin Frando’s theme is shown in the titan tron. Justin finally comes out and is walking proudly to the ring as we hear massive boos all around the arena. Justin Frando grabs the mic and holds the microphone right on his lip, he is about to speak but taunts the crowds by pulling the mic away. Justin looks at his title and finally turns his head up on the crowd.

Justin Frando: I would like everyone to stop what they’re doing, grab their camera’s out and take a good long look to who is standing in the middle of the ring because this is a new era. A new era of greatness, I would want everyone to stand up and praise your NEWWWWWWW…..ICW CHAMPION!!!! JUSTINNNN FRRRAAANNNDOOOO!!!

Justin Frando raises his title up in the air and closes his eyes as he hears the crowds boos all over the ring. It seems like Justin Frando is really taking good pride in his accomplishment.

Justin Frando: I have been silent for over two weeks now and that’s because I heard that people think I am all talk and no action, I can tell you that there are more than 80% of the wrestling fans that think that I will never even be a champion. But I proved you guys wrong and look at me now, I destroyed Taboo last week and now you have to watch me every single week as THE ICW champion. When this season started, I told you guys that I’ll have a title around my waist and guess what? I was right.

Justin has a big grin on his face as he hears the crowd chanting “You Suck.”

Justin Frando: I suck? I suck? Haha…well you guys must be delusional because the last time I check, being a champion is not for suckers. Tonight I will be defending my title against a woman who has some weird name, so I will probably win that, but anyways…. right now, marks the new Justin Frando Era!

Justin Frando mocks the fans as he takes a bow in front of them. Justin rolls under the ring and raises his title up as he heads towards backstage.

The camera fades away as the crowd boos Justin.

Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

Justin Frando's Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Frando's Era   Justin Frando's Era EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Oh ya, for future notice. You're the World Heavyweight Champion, not the ICW Champion.
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com

Justin Frando's Era
Page 1 of 1