International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Another Season for Justin Frando I_vote_lcapAnother Season for Justin Frando I_voting_barAnother Season for Justin Frando I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Another Season for Justin Frando I_vote_lcapAnother Season for Justin Frando I_voting_barAnother Season for Justin Frando I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Another Season for Justin Frando

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justin_frando

Another Season for Justin Frando Empty
PostSubject: Another Season for Justin Frando   Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:28 am

Camera fades in as we see a close up shot on Adam Copeland face.

Adam Copeland: Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to introduce to you the wrestler that I am standing with, and his name is Justin Frando.

Camera switches to a medium shot showing both Adam Copeland and Justin Frando.

Adam Copeland: I would like to ask you about your opponent tonight?

Justin Frando: You see…my opponent tonight is none other than the almighty Taboo. Yes I know who he is. I actually worked with him before I came to this company but he won’t be getting any special privileges from me. I will treat him like how I treat every other wrestler in the ring that I compete with and that is to beat the living heck out of him.

Adam Copeland: Hmm I see…and since this is another season for ICW, what are your goals and what changes would you be making to reach your goals?

Justin Frando: Once again, I am back in ICW. I am not surprise that I still have a job here because last season. I told all of you fans that I AM THE FACE OF THIS COMPANY. No one knew anything about this company until I came here. I was happy enough to accept this once broken down company and make it to where it is right now. Without me, ICW wouldn’t even be called ICW! As all of you may known in the last Pay-Per-View, our team won; making ICW what it is. I am just here to remind you guys that in a few weeks, you will be seeing more of me and my goal this season which I know I will accomplish….. is to be THE NEW World Heavyweight CHAMPION.... and what a great way to start off this season to beat the current World Heavyweight Champion Taboo. Now excuse me, I need to get ready for my match.

Justin Frando stares right through the camera leaving a big grin on his face, he slowly leaves Adam Copeland behind as the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

PostSubject: Re: Another Season for Justin Frando   Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 pm

justin_frando wrote:
Justin Frando: Once again, I am back in ICW, I am not surprise that I still have a job here because last season, I told all of you fans that I AM THE FACE OF THIS COMPANY. No one knew anything about this company until I came here. I was happy enough to accept this once broken down company and make it to where it is right now. Without me, ICW wouldn’t even be called ICW, as all of you may know in the last Pay-Per-View, our team won making ICW what it is.

My character would take offense to that lol. But my character has other things to deal with. Good RP though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Season for Justin Frando   Another Season for Justin Frando EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm

minor grammer edits. And Show would take offense to that...too bad he's getting married though. Like Show said "Good RP".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Season for Justin Frando   Another Season for Justin Frando Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Season for Justin Frando
Page 1 of 1