International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Business proposal (debut of Derp) I_vote_lcapBusiness proposal (debut of Derp) I_voting_barBusiness proposal (debut of Derp) I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Business proposal (debut of Derp) I_vote_lcapBusiness proposal (debut of Derp) I_voting_barBusiness proposal (debut of Derp) I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Business proposal (debut of Derp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derp

Business proposal (debut of Derp) Empty
PostSubject: Business proposal (debut of Derp)   Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Show appears to be waiting for someone in a coffee shop while reading some books.

Suddenly someone walks in next to Show.

Show gets up and shakes the guy's hand.

Show:Good afternoon good sir. Take a seat.

Derp Derpington: Thank you Mr... Show.

Show: You're welcome Mister...?

Derp Derpington: Oh how rude of me... My name is Derp. But you can call me Derp Derpington.

Show: Uhh... Okay? Can I call you Derp?

Derp Derpington: No! I mean... No sir... Call me Derp Derpington.

Show: Okay... "Derp Derpington". Let's cut to the chase. How can I help you Mr. Derpington?

Derp Derpington took a sip of coffee

Derp Derpington: Well I am a businessman. I know you are as well, and a good one too. And we both know that in a business this big, you need partners... And investors. So I have a proposition for you.

Show: Proposition eh?

Derp Derpington: Yes! Well, see, I wanna invest in your company and help you financially. That's why I wanna invest in your company. I want to have a partnership with this company.

Show: That's very good to hear Mr. Derpington. I'm happy that you like what we're doing here and thank you for trusting this company with your money.

Show stands up and seems to be ready to shake hands with Derp Derpington

Derp Derpington: Well , I'm not quite done yet.

Show: What is it Mr. Derpington?

Derp Derpington: Well as an investor, I need to make sure that my stocks are being taken good cared of. So I have another proposal.

Show: Well, you're right. What is it anyway?

Derp Derpington: Well the company depends all on ratings. Now, if the ratings go up, money goes up as well. That's good news for my stock.

Show: I'm listening...

Derp Derpington: Well to make sure that the ratings are up. I want to insert myself in physical competition in this company. So I am signing myself another contract as a wrestler. To make sure that I myself will make the ratings hold-up.

Show: Well Derp, that's no problem for me. But are you sure you are able to compete?

Derp Derpington: Well since our first show is tonight. I will show you that not only am I a good businessman, but I will be the greatest competitor in the world. Even better than you will ever be.

Show stares at Derp Derpington

Derp Derpington: So give me someone. Give me that guy named Homer.

Show: Well you want to compete so I will be giving you the match. Don't let me down.

Derp Derpington: I assure you that you will not disappoint you.

Show: I'm sure you won't. Thank you Mr. Derpington and... Goodluck.

Derp Derpington and Show shakes hand as camera fades out

Last edited by Derp on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

PostSubject: Re: Business proposal (debut of Derp)   Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Just a heads up Derp. For making RPs, make sure you make the name Bold and coloured. Also, there is no need for descriptions to be between asterisks, just italicize it.
Back to top Go down
Derp

PostSubject: Re: Business proposal (debut of Derp)   Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Animal, can you edit my rp as well? Lol I will have a hard time editing it cause I use iPad. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

PostSubject: Re: Business proposal (debut of Derp)   Business proposal (debut of Derp) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 pm

That's what I'm here for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business proposal (debut of Derp)   Business proposal (debut of Derp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Business proposal (debut of Derp)
Page 1 of 1