International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Gentleman's Ways I_vote_lcapGentleman's Ways I_voting_barGentleman's Ways I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Gentleman's Ways I_vote_lcapGentleman's Ways I_voting_barGentleman's Ways I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Gentleman's Ways EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Gentleman's Ways EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Gentleman's Ways EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Gentleman's Ways EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Gentleman's Ways EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Gentleman's Ways EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Gentleman's Ways EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Gentleman's Ways EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Gentleman's Ways EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Gentleman's Ways

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Gentleman's Ways Empty
PostSubject: Gentleman's Ways   Gentleman's Ways EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Titantron shows a Shades of Pale walking down the hall way for her match. Suddenly the lights go off. When the lights come back on, the Dragon’s SOL are surrounding Shades of Pale. Unknown X, CrazyCanuck, Samoan Warrior and HaxxedOne form a circle around Shades to prevent her from escaping. She tries to fight her way but the men are too strong for her. Unknown magically summons a chair and gestures Shades to sit. As she does, the 3 men back off and have their backs on her as they watch for intruders.

Unknown X: Hello darling! As you may know, you have a match with Dragon tonight. We suggest that you should forfeit right now. He is obviously stronger than you, but nonetheless please do not face Dragon tonight.

Shades of Pale: Hmph! And what if I do not cooperate?

Unknown X: Well you see, Dragon’s SOL has their way of dealing with people such as Lopatok or whatever his was is and the cameraman last week. Dragon however has told us that he does not wish to do the same to you. It seems that he has a crush on you and does not want to harm you like the people before. He wants you to join him in SOL and become his trophy wife.

Shades: So if Dragon likes me then why is he not telling me this himself? Is he even a gentleman?

Unknown X: Dragon would and wants to talk to you but he has other plans and ideas that he is busy with so is unavailable at the moment. But you haven’t answered our question. Will you forfeit the match tonight against Dragon. We don’t want to harm a pretty lady.

Shades: My answer is NO! I will fight Dragon tonight! If he likes it or not, I will never back down from a fight.

Unknown X: Very well then. Good luck with your match. SOL won’t be in ringside so we wish you good luck…

The lights flickers off once again. When the lights are on, Shades is sitting on the floor with a calling card on her lap. The SOL of Dragon are nowhere to be seen.

Shades: Geez wiz. That must be the most awkward moment of being asked out by someone…that is if he was hinting that. What a loser. I’ll beat him and he will beg for me to join him and if I do I can take over SOL!...haha yeah that’s not a bad idea!

Shades of Pale then walks to the ring as she mumbles on and on…
Back to top Go down

Gentleman's Ways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 4-
Jump to: