International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Ascension of the Dragon I_vote_lcapAscension of the Dragon I_voting_barAscension of the Dragon I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Ascension of the Dragon I_vote_lcapAscension of the Dragon I_voting_barAscension of the Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Ascension of the Dragon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Ascension of the Dragon EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Ascension of the Dragon EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Ascension of the Dragon EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Ascension of the Dragon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Ascension of the Dragon EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Ascension of the Dragon EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Ascension of the Dragon EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Ascension of the Dragon EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ascension of the Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Ascension of the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Ascension of the Dragon   Ascension of the Dragon EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:18 pm

The lights black out in the arena and turn back on with a smiley face on the titantron. The fans start to cheer but the lights flicker on and off once again for a while until the area is swallowed in darkness. Titantron lights up and shows a figure walking towards the camera. Once the figure comes nearer and nearer, the audience of ICW recognizes the symbol of the dragon. They immediately start to boo. Dragon then removes the hood and stares at the camera. A person with a mic is seen running towards show but SOL intercept the person and the mic goes flying. Dragon catches the mic, exposing his toned, muscular arms. He tosses the mic up and down a couple of times before speaking.

ODD: Hear me, fear me, see me! I will rise to my throne. And one by one ICW will be mine. This Loptoak or whatever his name is. This being has no business fighting me. He will go down like a sack of blubber. Unless he wants to join Dragon’s SOL, then I will leave him at peace after this match. But if he declines, then we will show no mercy to those standing in our way! My men are banned from the ringside but we are not banned from the after-match! Be WARNED! I will reign victorious and become the ICW champion!

Dragon stares hard into the camera and tosses it right into the camera, breaking the glass. The lights black out in the arena and everything returns to normal.
Back to top Go down

Ascension of the Dragon
Page 1 of 1