International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Been Away, I've Been I_vote_lcapBeen Away, I've Been I_voting_barBeen Away, I've Been I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Been Away, I've Been I_vote_lcapBeen Away, I've Been I_voting_barBeen Away, I've Been I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Been Away, I've Been EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Been Away, I've Been EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Been Away, I've Been EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Been Away, I've Been EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Been Away, I've Been EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Been Away, I've Been EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Been Away, I've Been EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Been Away, I've Been EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Been Away, I've Been EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Been Away, I've Been

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

Been Away, I've Been Empty
PostSubject: Been Away, I've Been   Been Away, I've Been EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 am

S. D. Coleman and Cael Wheeler are staring directly into the camera. Coleman is holding his cricket bat, while Wheeler holds onto his case as if his life depends on it.

Coleman: It's been a long off-season. But you know what? I'm ready for anything that this federation can throw at me.

Wheeler: Any opponent? Even Shades of Pale? You are a bit older now...

Coleman: As if my age ever stopped me before. Nothing has ever stopped me from getting what I want. Not now, not ever.

Wheeler: I'm just trying to look out for your best interest. After all, you're...

Coleman: Please...a gentleman never discusses his age. It's not as if my body isn't going to remind me after every match. Now, we've got to think of some way to show what's happened over the off-season.

Wheeler: Training Montage?

Coleman: Sure, why not?

TRAINING MONTAGE

Various scenes are shown of Coleman lifting weights, bicycling, and running as "Been Away Too Long" by Soundgarden plays in the background. Wheeler is shown helping out and shining up the Tag Team Championship. Next, Coleman is shown hitting various training partners with high impact wrestling moves before locking one of them in the Wheel Lock.

Coleman: And back to reality. Just in case all of my fans have forgotten the difference between lies and the truth, I'm here to give you the truth. And the truth is that I'm still part of the best Tag Team this federation has ever seen! That's not going to change. But it's time for more! You all want it, and I'm just the man to give it to you. I know what the fans want, and tonight all of you are going to see something a little different. Tonight, I go one on one with Shades of Pale. I know that Shades of Pale is a great competitor, and she has my respect. Tonight, it's not going to matter. Tonight, the fans and management will be your judge and jury...

Coleman pauses for a bit as cheers and applause can be heard in the background.

Coleman: Guess what that makes me? Don't worry, I'm looking forward to it!

Camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Been Away, I've Been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 4-
Jump to: