International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Licking wounds I_vote_lcapLicking wounds I_voting_barLicking wounds I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Licking wounds EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Licking wounds EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Licking wounds EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Licking wounds EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Licking wounds EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Licking wounds EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Licking wounds EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Licking wounds EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Licking wounds EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Licking wounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrskey

Myrskey

Licking wounds Empty
PostSubject: Licking wounds   Licking wounds EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Lights turn dark and Dimmu Borgir's Hybrid Stigmata starts playing. He's wearing his full-length, dark coat, his hair hide most of his face. He already has a microphone in his hand. Pretty unusual, normally he lets the masked man announce him, but he isn't in sight. He's just followed by his 4 druids, carrying spears with blades, looking like an inverted cross. They walk down to the ring, slowly. The crowd is not happy to see him again, not after he showed up last show and destroyed his opponent. People can only wonder, what's on his mind right now, his hair hides all emotions, like a mask.

They reach the ring, every druid takes place in one corner and just Myrskey enters the ring. He walks around in it for a while, and as the music fades and the lights brighten, he takes place in the center. He rises the microphone and starts speaking. His voice is rough and deep.

Myrskey: Pleasure to meet all those idiots right here again.

He stops again, a smile catches his face while loud chants against him start from the crowd. But he remains calm, using his left hand for a sign, letting the people know to calm. And they do, even if it's just a little.

Myrskey: Did you miss me? I know you did. I watched every show, while I wasn't here and I heard all of you screaming for me. But, well, who wouldn't? We're all searching for perfection and... I just have it! So I don't have to waste my time searching for it!

His voice gets louder, more aggressive.

Myrskey: Who's idea is it, to put me up in a Tag match with Jimmy Animal? Show, I have to ask you... WHY? Do you want them to look fine in a match, next to the legend, I already am?

He starts walking through the ring while he talks.

Myrskey: If that's your target, well, take it on, Show! Go ahead and fight them One on One and even the smallest loser will look like a huge hero next to your embarrassing in-ring performance. Why don't you make it Fatal 4 Way? Would be working for everyone, because... Jimmy... get the hell out of my face! You'll not slander my win against those two! And when I've won... you are definitely the next one, I'm going for, if you dare taking my glory for your stupid prance you call wrestling. Grow a man, seriously, do! I proved, what I'm going for, again! I'll remain undefeated in here, waiting for an opponent who has the honor to fight me, who even has a chance, even a little! But, I think this day will never come. No one has a chance against me. Keep this in mind, ICW.

He lowers his microphone, smiling. The crowd goes mad and starts booing loud.

Myrskey: Prove me... wrong...

He drops the microphone, while his Theme starts playing again. Between his druids and surrounded by the boo-chants of the crowd he leaves the Arena, but still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

Licking wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Licking wounds   Licking wounds EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Calling me out I see. Very Happy

Just don't forget to only bold the name and not the whole text. You can expect a reply from me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

Licking wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Licking wounds   Licking wounds EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 am

Shit, ok so we got ODD, Enrique, ES, Myrskey, and Brock Samson all hating me. Haters Razz
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
Myrskey

Myrskey

Licking wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Licking wounds   Licking wounds EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:28 am

They see me rollin', they're hatin' Razz
Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Licking wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Licking wounds   Licking wounds EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 pm