International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Enter the supreme unknown I_vote_lcapEnter the supreme unknown I_voting_barEnter the supreme unknown I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Enter the supreme unknown I_vote_lcapEnter the supreme unknown I_voting_barEnter the supreme unknown I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Enter the supreme unknown EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Enter the supreme unknown EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Enter the supreme unknown EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Enter the supreme unknown EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Enter the supreme unknown EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Enter the supreme unknown EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Enter the supreme unknown EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Enter the supreme unknown EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Enter the supreme unknown EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Enter the supreme unknown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrskey

Myrskey

Enter the supreme unknown Empty
PostSubject: Enter the supreme unknown   Enter the supreme unknown EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:15 pm

The lights fade and Dimmu Borgir's Hybrid Stigmata starts playing. Something happens at the TronBase but the darkness hides it. Just a single druid walks down the ramp, holding up a cross. He leans it against his shoulder and holds it up with his hand. In the other hand he holds up a microphone.

Druid: Stop, stop this theme!

The light rebrights and the theme stops. The druid walks into the ring, looking with panic in his eyes.

Druid: You guys are in trouble, something evil seized this place! Can you feel this coldness? The aura of darkness all around here?

He puts the cross against a turnbuckle, walks towards the ring.

Druid: I have never felt this before, what happened with this place?

Security men walk slowly down to the ringside.

Druid: NO! What are you doing here? Let me finish! I'm not crazy, I'm just telling you about something unholy in here! You can't suppress the happenings! You saw the video earlier, showing the hourglass you heard the theme before I came out! What do I have to show you before you do believe in me?

The security men enter the ring, grasping for the druid and his microphone. In a rush the druid tries to finish a few more sentences. He's speaking very fast.

Druid: Listen people. You all can avoid it, you just have to...

A security man snatches the microphone from the druid, another one takes him at the arm and tries to make him leave the ring. He's still screaming his sentences but the reaction of the crowd by interrupting the druid is too loud. Two security men carry the cross, the transom lowered. A laughing voice appears, it's rough and dark just like the voice in the hourglass video earlier.
Back to top Go down

Enter the supreme unknown
Page 1 of 1