International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
One Title Defense at a Time I_vote_lcapOne Title Defense at a Time I_voting_barOne Title Defense at a Time I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
One Title Defense at a Time I_vote_lcapOne Title Defense at a Time I_voting_barOne Title Defense at a Time I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
One Title Defense at a Time EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
One Title Defense at a Time EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
One Title Defense at a Time EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
One Title Defense at a Time EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
One Title Defense at a Time EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
One Title Defense at a Time EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
One Title Defense at a Time EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
One Title Defense at a Time EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
One Title Defense at a Time EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

One Title Defense at a Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

One Title Defense at a Time Empty
PostSubject: One Title Defense at a Time   One Title Defense at a Time EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 am

S. D. Coleman, with his cricket bat, and Cael Wheeler, with his case, are walking backstage as the camera comes up. The crowd begins to cheer.

Coleman: The Voices of Reason. I like it. I'm going to like it even better when we defend these Tag Team titles.

Wheeler: Well, it is better than anything we could come up with. "The Best Tag Team in the World"? Honestly?

Coleman: Hey, you were on board with that, too, as I recall. Besides, we've got bigger fish to fry. Got to prepare for our opponents.

Wheeler: Yes, Myrskey and OverDrive Dragon. Hmm, I'm not even sure how to pronounce that.

Coleman: As long as the announcers do, that's all that matters. I'm not worried about that. I know that this is going to be a tough match. And I know something else.

Wheeler: That you're going to win?

Coleman: The truth is that we're going to win. I know that Jimmy the Animal is going to come through. And once we've won, I know that these titles are going to stay around our waists for a long time.

The fans watching this begin to cheer.

Wheeler: You ready to discuss some strategy?

Coleman: Besides putting the challengers through a world of pain?

A door seems to open slowly. The camera pans towards it as the audience can get a good shot of Jimmy the Animal. Jimmy the Animal has blue jeans, his title around his waist, and the new "Don't Anger the Animal" T-Shirt.

JTA: Hey guys, what's up?

Wheeler: Hey Jimmy, we need to discuss how you two are going to defend you titles.

JTA: Sounds good.

Wheeler: Alright, you two need to work together and tag quickly. If you two are able to rotate nice and smoothly, you'll never get tired. Also, watch out for Myrskey's Crucifixion move. That is possibly the most deadly finisher in the business. Other than that, you two should have no problem.

JTA: Thanks Wheels, I mean Wheeler.

Wheeler: Watch it! If that continues I'm going to be the tag champ. Now let's get out there and prove to ICW that we mean business.

Wheeler, Coleman, and Jimmy the Animal continue walking to the ring as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

One Title Defense at a Time
Page 1 of 1