International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
No Rest for the Best I_vote_lcapNo Rest for the Best I_voting_barNo Rest for the Best I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
No Rest for the Best I_vote_lcapNo Rest for the Best I_voting_barNo Rest for the Best I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
No Rest for the Best EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
No Rest for the Best EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
No Rest for the Best EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
No Rest for the Best EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
No Rest for the Best EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
No Rest for the Best EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
No Rest for the Best EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
No Rest for the Best EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
No Rest for the Best EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

No Rest for the Best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

No Rest for the Best Empty
PostSubject: No Rest for the Best   No Rest for the Best EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 pm

The lights black out in the arena and turn back on with a smiley face on the titantron. The fans start to cheer but the lights flicker on and off once again for a while until the area is swallowed in darkness. Titantron lights up and shows a figure walking towards the camera. Once the figure comes nearer and nearer, the audience of ICW recognizes the symbol of the dragon. They immediately start to boo. Dragon then removes the hood and stares at the camera. He looks around his surroundings before speaking.

ODD: Last Ride Match. The demon’s favorite territory; I will reign victorious. I will end Lopatak career like I have done to Show! I will bury this fool in sand and engrave his tomb. He will rest in peace against the very best of this business. I will continue my dominance and reign supreme over ICW!

Dragon stares hard into the camera and punches right into the camera, breaking the glass. The lights black out in the arena and everything returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

No Rest for the Best Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Best   No Rest for the Best EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am

This is a last ride, not a damn Buried Alive match....
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com

No Rest for the Best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 4-
Jump to: