International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Day of Reckoning I_vote_lcapDay of Reckoning I_voting_barDay of Reckoning I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Day of Reckoning I_vote_lcapDay of Reckoning I_voting_barDay of Reckoning I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Day of Reckoning EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Day of Reckoning EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Day of Reckoning EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Day of Reckoning EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Day of Reckoning EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Day of Reckoning EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Day of Reckoning EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Day of Reckoning EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Day of Reckoning EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Day of Reckoning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Day of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Day of Reckoning   Day of Reckoning EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:26 pm

The arena suddenly turns dark and a cynical laughter is heard from all directions. Some of the people in the arena are heard screaming and crying as the laughter gets louder and louder. An abrupt roar that sounds like a dragon cuts all the noises off. Then the titantron shows a video of a hall filled with what it seems to be many people of all races, gender and species. A man in the black robe with a dark red X on the side of his chest is seen walking up to the podium. He clears his throat and waits for the audience and the real crowd to quiet down.

Unknown Robe Man: My faithful audience! Welcome to the Insurrection of ICW! Today is the day! Today is the day where we will make history in this federation! We are no longer the underdogs of underdogs. We will rise up together and become the strongest force ever in any federation of TWG. We will no longer be losing battles after battles. From this day forward, the men and women here will no longer lose their dignity and honor! We will no longer lose our inner-self to those filthy, corrupted power hungry “immortals”! Today is the day where we are no longer suppressed under power. We will be the ones taking action. Nothing should OR will stop us! Our plans are close to perfection; WE will achieve them all! Today is the day of vengeance for all of Dragon’s followers! Today…..is the day….of….!

The video goes static for a bit then pitch black. A single spotlight is then shot to the middle of the ring. In that very ring is Unknown X with the very exact robe and podium and setup in the video.

Unknown X: RECKONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Unknown X raises his arms up to the sky, light comes back on. The fans of ICW are mesmerized by the speech of Unknown X and are stupefied by the mass of people around the ring. Surrounding the ring are many people in jet black robes with their head down in a straight line formation, outlining the outer ring all the way to the ramp and stage. Unknown X scans the crowd before talking.

Unknown X: Hello ICW nation! As you all have seen, a new era is coming to ICW! Brace yourselves for this magnificent day of carnage! And now I would like to introduce to you first…the man who will break peoples’ bones with a snap of a finger. The man who names himself after the leader himself! The man who is notorious for dealing with punks, show-offs, big mouth talkers and anyone who opposes his leader! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...the big bad enforcer!...Dan Babyface Dragon!!!

Dan Babyface Dragon walks out to the stage. He is seen wearing the same robe with his hood on just like the people surrounding the ring. However he has an orange pattern that looks like dragon’s teeth that outlines his body covered in the robe. He gets into the ring and flips his hood off. He shakes Unknown X’s hand and gestures to the podium. Unknown X nods his head.

Dan: I am reborn again! I feel rejuvenated! My goals are now reachable because of my leader and Unknown X! My duty is fairly simple. Crush anyone who opposes this group! No matter who it is…Death or Taboo, there will be NO MERRRRCEYYYY!

Dan backs off the podium and Unknown X takes over.

Unknown X: Now that we know who the muscle guy is; let’s go with someone who is quicker and cunning. The man who has saved a nation from an evil prime minister and restored glory to the great white and red flag! The man who was best friends with GM Show! The man who will help revolutionize ICW! Ladies and Gentlemen…I give you the dazzling and extremely talented hero of Canada….CRAZY…CANUCK!

CrazyCanuck walks out to the stage. He is seen wearing the same robe with his hood on just like Dan and the people surrounding the ring. However, he has a red and white stripe pattern that outlines his body covered in the robe with a red maple leaf on his chest. He gets into the ring and flips his hood off. He shakes Unknown X’s hand and gestures to the podium. Just like his answer to Dan, Unknown X nods his head.

CrazyCanuck: I am here…to save you all from your troubles. I am here to save you from your worries. I am here to simply save you from Death and Taboo. My talents are immeasurable. You don’t want to piss me off; if you do…let’s use just say…get yo CRAY-ON!

CrazyCanuck backs off the podium, stands next to Dan while Unknown X claps for CrazyCanuck. Unknown X takes the podium once again.

Unknown X: Now ladies and gentlemen! The moment that you have all been waiting for in a long time! He is a leader who rose from the unholy clouds of ICW. He is a leader who defied the most powerful entity to walk among mankind in ICW. He is the leader who dug his way out of the devil’s playgrounds and destroyed the levels of sins! He is the embodiment of all man and other life forces in the galaxy. He is…the Dark Lord! Ladies and Gentlemen! I am proud to present to you…LORD DRAGON!

A roar of a Dragon echoes throughout the arena. Unknown X, Dan, CrazyCanuck and the robed followers clap as Dragon makes his entrance. He is wearing a different robe from the others. Instead of a dark black color, it is a crimson blood black robe with a pearl white bloody mortal kombat dragon enigma on the chest. Dragon steps up on the podium and scans the crowd before looking at his followers and bodyguards.

Dragon: I..am now the future of ICW! With my union of future powerhouses and cunning warriors, nothing can stop me from my path of destruction! Any interference and my men will hunt you down! FEAR the force of our wrath. FEAR the force of our power! FEAR the force of the DRAGON!!!

Dragon raises one fist up in the air. The robed people and the people in the ring all do the same as they chant “Dragon” over and over…

Dragon: Now…let the fun begin!

As soon as he finishes, the robed people start tearing apart the arena of ICW. A couple of the robed followers attack the announcer crew. Coachman is seen protecting his co-worker and allows one of them to escape from harm. However due to having her escape the robed ones take Coachman and power bombs him onto the announcer table. The rest of the crew is taken out by steel chairs and TV monitors. As Dragon, Unknown X, CrazyCanuck and Dan stand in on the stage looking at the destruction and the crowds’ sudden urgency to flee the arena, the robed men tears apart the ring. Dragon raises both hands high into the air and the followers starts chanting his name as the ICW fans flee for their safety.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

Day of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Reckoning   Day of Reckoning EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Hmm, new plans for me while reading this. But take out the theology.
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

Day of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Reckoning   Day of Reckoning EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 pm

K, we need to talk. Our ending RPs are not going to work.
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Day of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Reckoning   Day of Reckoning EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:58 am

lol that's why I always have an alternate ending...which goes like this

Alternate Ending:
As soon as he finishes, the lights turn off and the arena is drowned in darkness. The evil laughter, same as from the beginning of the video, is heard until a unified voice chanting Dragon's name drowns out the laughter. After couple of minutes, the lights turn back on; the camera moves around the arena and sees no hooded figures anywhere. However Dragon, Unknown X, CC and Dan are standing at the stage. The lights flickers on and off as all 4 men raise their arm up in the sky. A lightening bolt and fire ball shoots across the arena and hits the ring, igniting it with monstrous blazing blue fire before dying out quickly. The men are no longer present as they have disappeared during the fireworks. As a few children and women in the crowd scream in terror, the camera zooms into the middle of the ring and shows a bloody dragon symbol that appears to be moving.

EDIT- Intended ending:
As soon as he finishes, the robed people start tearing apart the arena of ICW. A couple of the robed followers attack the announcer crew. Coachman is seen protecting his co-worker and allows one of them to escape from harm. However due to having her escape the robed ones take Coachman and power bombs him onto the announcer table. The rest of the crew is taken out by steel chairs and TV monitors. As Dragon, Unknown X, CrazyCanuck and Dan stand in on the stage looking at the destruction and the crowds’ sudden urgency to flee the arena, the robed men tears apart the ring. Dragon raises both hands high into the air and the followers starts chanting his name as the ICW fans flee for their safety.

Last edited by OverDrive_Dragon on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Day of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Reckoning   Day of Reckoning EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 pm

EDIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day of Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Reckoning   Day of Reckoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Day of Reckoning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: