International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The Orb's Plan I_vote_lcapThe Orb's Plan I_voting_barThe Orb's Plan I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The Orb's Plan EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The Orb's Plan EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The Orb's Plan EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The Orb's Plan EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The Orb's Plan EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The Orb's Plan EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The Orb's Plan EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The Orb's Plan EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The Orb's Plan EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Orb's Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

The Orb's Plan Empty
PostSubject: The Orb's Plan   The Orb's Plan EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Coachman: Alrighty ICW fans! I hope you all are enjoying this show. Now before we get into out last match, a few moments ago I got a notification from backstage and we found a very disturbing yet curious video that deals with a current ICW wrestler. Check it out!

Camera rolls a clip in the titan-tron. A mysterious shadow darts across the parking lot and then all of a sudden, the bright lights go out. After 1 minute, the lights come back on but dimmer and a mysterious figure all dressed in black is in the middle of the lot with its’ back to the audience. A bright blue-green light shines in front of the mysterious character and a dying raspy voice could be heard.

Voice from the Orb: Has everything been coming to plan?

Mystery Man: No my lord. There is much to do. The young one does not know of our plan yet. But is very persistent indeed. I may have to alter my ways of training so it accelerates this chosen one’s potential.

Voice from the Orb: To hastily the speed of this boy, you must not. Time is the essence of all living beings. Let it play out. It is better to hone thy skills 1000 times than to learn 1000 moves.

Mystery Man: Ah yes yes my lord. Then I certainly will do that. I suggest that we should have more intensive practices instead?

Voice from the Orb: My apprentice…I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

The mysterious figure then looks around before continuing his conversation with the orb.

Mystery Man : Yes my lord. I will update you again later in the future of his training.

A car engine is heard from a distance and the mysterious wrestler turns to the sound of the noise.

Mystery Man: My lord, someone is coming. I shall end this conversation as it is.

Voice from the Orb: Take care. And this plan better not fail me or else there will be consequences!

Mystery Man: Yes my lord.

The orb stopped glowing and the dim lights surround the mysterious man once again. A car light is seen beaming brighter and brighter at the man but he doesn’t move. He then stretches out his hand and makes a wavy motion. The next thing we hear is the car swerving and crashing to the floor with alarms blaring from the impact. The lights flicker out then the when the lights comes back on, the man is right in front of the security camera! He waves a hand at the camera before making a fist. A crunch and smash is heard as the the camera turns static.
Back to top Go down

The Orb's Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: