International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
unexpected turn of events I_vote_lcapunexpected turn of events I_voting_barunexpected turn of events I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
unexpected turn of events I_vote_lcapunexpected turn of events I_voting_barunexpected turn of events I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
unexpected turn of events EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
unexpected turn of events EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
unexpected turn of events EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
unexpected turn of events EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
unexpected turn of events EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
unexpected turn of events EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
unexpected turn of events EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
unexpected turn of events EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
unexpected turn of events EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

unexpected turn of events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedy Gonzales

unexpected turn of events Empty
PostSubject: unexpected turn of events   unexpected turn of events EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Speedy is seen walking to his car. He is walking as if someone was behind him. The camera shows that multiple tires of Speedy's car are slashed and the sound of the tires losing air can be heard. When he gets to his car, he notices his windows are shattered into pieces. When he looks back Speedy gets surrounded by 5 goons.

Goon Leader: Hey you, Speedy. I've seen you in your match. You were interesting. We all agree here. don't we guys?

The goons shake their heads up and down.

Goon Leader: It will be sad to see you injured. You came so far.

Speedy begins to laugh.

Speedy: You guys are ignorant aren't you. I don't have time to fight all of you. You people aren't even worth my time. Matter of fact, I have to be home in half an hour. So let's end this quickly.

Speedy snaps his fingers and all of the goons laugh at him. The goons come closer to speedy, when they get close enough a man appears in front of Speedy. The man is seen holding a lead pipe. The goons back up noticing his body structure was far past their's. Speedy's assistant extends his arms and runs up to the goons and executes a clothes line on the five goons. When they all go on the floor, he takes the pipe and starts hitting the goon's knees and ankles. When he goes to the goon that was talking, Speedy raises his hand as if he is telling him to stop. His assistant stops and stares at Speedy.

Speedy: Bring him to me, before anything happens to him.

Speedy's assistant then picks up their leader, puts him in a Full Nelson lock and drags the goon towards him.

Speedy: Do you see what just happened here? You just got out smarted by a little mouse. In fact, I'm not even that small if I'm your height. You got to think about your actions, before you do them and think about the consequences right after. So you can be aware of what might happen if you were caught. You skipped that step and I'm going to make you pay.

When speedy snaps his fingers, a smile is seen on his assistant's face. He then picks him up in the same position he had him in and slams him to the floor. When the goon's body hits the floor, he picks him up from the floor within five seconds for Speedy to run up to him and dropkick him with enough force that the goon leader goes flying across the parking lot. The back of the goon leader's head and body smashes against the dumpster with brute force. They notice that he is unconscious. Speedy snaps his fingers once again. Speedy's assistant is seen taking a couple of steps back and starts running towards the dumpster. When he gets into distance he extends his legs big booting the goon's face into the dumpster. When they look at the dumpster they notice they have created a huge dent. It's broken with blood all over it. They look down at the goon and noticed they busted the back of his head wide open. They both laugh and walk away as the camera fades.

Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: unexpected turn of events   unexpected turn of events EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:03 pm

sorry speedy. just a small grammar edits. nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Speedy Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: unexpected turn of events   unexpected turn of events EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:42 pm

it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unexpected turn of events   unexpected turn of events Empty

Back to top Go down

unexpected turn of events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: