International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The Invitation I_vote_lcapThe Invitation I_voting_barThe Invitation I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The Invitation EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The Invitation EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The Invitation EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The Invitation EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The Invitation EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The Invitation EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The Invitation EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The Invitation EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The Invitation EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Invitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taboo

The Invitation Empty
PostSubject: The Invitation   The Invitation EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:44 am

Suddenly "My Remedy" by Stevie Stone blasts throughout the arena as Taboo walks angrily down to the ring as the crowd boos him. He angrily grabs a mic.

Taboo: Out of respect for this company, management, staff, fans and organization in general I have kept silent about a lot of things but this stops tonight. I am a former World Heavyweight Champion. I deserved to be treated with respect! I will be respected!

Taboo pauses as the fans chant "You Suck"

Taboo: Shut up you ignorant suini! Mi sarĂ  rispettata. Voi suini mi rispettano! I am the instant classic. I have held many titles around the WORLD. Yet during this organizations last show of the year I am not getting my ENTITLED rematch? Justin Frando you and I have unfinished affari. I will personally see to it that we finish that but tonight is your night. My friend enjoy it while you can.

Taboo pauses smiles and begins laughing.

Taboo: But believe it or not I am not out here for that. I am out here to invite anyone in the back that has enough balls to step in the ring with me to a match later on tonight and to raise the stakes in this match I will personally wager 50,000 dollars to ANYONE who pins me in this ring TONIGHT!

"The Remedy" By Stevie Stone is played as Taboo drops his mic and heads to the back as the fans continue to boo him
Back to top Go down

The Invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: