International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The Orb - Phase 1 I_vote_lcapThe Orb - Phase 1 I_voting_barThe Orb - Phase 1 I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
The Orb - Phase 1 I_vote_lcapThe Orb - Phase 1 I_voting_barThe Orb - Phase 1 I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The Orb - Phase 1 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Orb - Phase 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

The Orb - Phase 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Orb - Phase 1   The Orb - Phase 1 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Camera rolls a live clip in the titan-tron. A mysterious shadow darts across the parking lot and then all of a sudden, the bright lights go out. After 1 minute, the lights come back on but dimmer and Unknown X is in the middle of the lot with its’ back to the audience. A bright blue-green light shines in front of the mysterious character and a dying raspy voice could be heard.

Voice from the Orb: The time has come. Is the plan commencing?

Unknown X: Yes my King. It will happen tonight as promised.

Voice from the Orb: Good Good. Each new generation excels the last one. So this era is the new generation for us. They must make our descendants proud! It would be a shame if they can't do it...

Mystery Man: Ah yes, yes my King. But I assure you, everything is alright. I have been checking up on them and they are ready for the next phase!

Voice from the Orb: Well then...my apprentice…I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

The mysterious figure then looks around before continuing his conversation with the orb.

Mystery Man : Yes my King. I will update you again later once we begin phase II

Voice from the Orb: Very well. I must commend you for your efforts...here

The orb suddenly glows brighter and brighter. Unknown X is seen twitching in pain. After some time, the orb stopped glowing.

Mystery Man: Thank you my King. I feel the power within me.

Voice from the Orb: Use it wisely. My powers are not given to be taken lightly nor carlessly! Fortune does not come twice. Misfortune does not come alone. If I feel a misuse in the powers I gave you...beware of your consequencesss....

Unknown X: Yes! Yes! I will! Good Bye!

The orb stopped glowing completely and the dim lights surround the mysterious man once again.
Back to top Go down

The Orb - Phase 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: