International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The open challenge I_vote_lcapThe open challenge I_voting_barThe open challenge I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
The open challenge I_vote_lcapThe open challenge I_voting_barThe open challenge I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The open challenge EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The open challenge EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The open challenge EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The open challenge EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The open challenge EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The open challenge EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The open challenge EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The open challenge EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The open challenge EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrskey

Myrskey

The open challenge Empty
PostSubject: The open challenge   The open challenge EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Lights turn dark and Dimmu Borgir's "Hybrid Stigmata" starts playing. The crowd, knowing, who's coming out, start booing, even louder as Myrskey shows up with the masked man. Myrskey is wearing his full-length coat and his wrestling pants, which are dark and tight. His chest is shirtless, his muscles can be seen. The masked man is wearing a referee shirt, it's looking tattered and old. The men walk down the ramp towards the ringside. The referee, standing in the ring, looks confused but the masked man enters the ring and shoves him out of the ring. Myrskey enters and takes of his coat, hanging it over the top rope. The masked man grabs a microphone and starts speaking, as the light brightens and the music fades.

Masked man: Ladies and gentlemen: I'm proud to introduce to you... the undefeated slayer of ICW... MYRSKEY! Listen up to his wise words of true power!

He kneels down in front of Myrskey and hands the microphone to him. Myrskey starts speaking, his voice is dark and rough.

Myrskey: From the day I entered here... up to now... there was no challenge in my matches. The hardest part up to now was, not to kick Jimmy's butt. But I promise I will do it, if you dare face me!

He stops talking shortly, smiling evilly.

Myrskey: But we both know this won't happen, don't we? You are a coward! You know my strength and you do fear me! Like everyone does! You fear feeling my Guillotine falling on you! Admit it!

He stops talking again, nods smiling while the crowd boos loud and climbs a turnbuckle, looking to the Titanbase.

Myrskey: Prove me wrong! This is an open challenge! To anyone! You all disrespect me but who dares fight me?

The crowd gets silent quickly, Myrskey nods in confidence.

Myrskey: This is your mistake! You can open your mouth wide but there is nothing behind! Just the same with the so called "professionals". You will all hail my name! You will admit: I am your hero! Me, the unbeatable Legend of ICW!

With the restart of his theme he stretches his arms wide, like hanging at a cross. The lights fade and Myrskey jumps out of the ring, the masked man grabs the coat and together they leave through the TitanBase.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

The open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The open challenge   The open challenge EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 pm

As Myrskey walks up the ramp with the masked man, Jimmy the Animal comes up on the titantron. He has his tag title over his left shoulder. He is wearing the new "Don't Anger the Animal" T-Shirt.

JTA: Hey Myrskey, I accept your challenge. But only under these terms. We will fight next week at the Pay-Per-View!

The crowd begins to explode into cheers.

JTA: It will not be a one on one match. Instead, it will be a tag team match for this title.

Jimmy the Animal shows off his belt.

JTA: There, you have your match. You have a week to find your partner. Good luck.

This Calling by All That Remains begins to play as Jimmy smiles and walks away from the camera. The song quickly cuts off and Jimmy appears on the screen again. The camera fades to black.

JTA: Also, you are at a disadvantage because of my new t-shirt which gives me super strength. Which you fans can buy at the ICW Gift Shop.

This Calling by All That Remains begins to play once again as Jimmy the Animal walks away.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

The open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The open challenge   The open challenge EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Aw damn, there's more to this RP.
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

The open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The open challenge   The open challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The open challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: