International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Not A Worthy Partner? I_vote_lcapNot A Worthy Partner? I_voting_barNot A Worthy Partner? I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Not A Worthy Partner? I_vote_lcapNot A Worthy Partner? I_voting_barNot A Worthy Partner? I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Not A Worthy Partner? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Not A Worthy Partner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

Not A Worthy Partner? Empty
PostSubject: Not A Worthy Partner?   Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Adam Copeland is seen backstage holding a mic in his hand. Jimmy the Animal is seen to the right of him, wearing blue jeans and the new Jimmy the Animal shirt "Don't Anger the Animal" which could be bought at the ICW Arena or online.

Adam Copeland: Hello wrestling fans of all ages, Adam here with the very promotional Jimmy the Animal here.

Jimmy the Animal can seen with a smile on his face.

Adam Copeland: Jimmy, we all heard it earlier, Myrskey said that you would only be holding him back in his tag match tonight, any thought?

JTA: Before I answer that question, I would like to say that ICW has some new clothing that is available for purchasing, such as my shirt. And every time someone buys this specific shirt, we at ICW will donate 20% of it to a local charity. Now back to your question......and it was?

Adam Copeland: Mryskey claiming that....

JTA: Oh right, that's it. Yeah, he has been gone for a while so I am just assuming he did not see my performance at the last Pay-Per-View.

Adam Copeland: Umm, it wasn't the Pay-Per-View, it was the show before.

JTA: Wait? What?

Jimmy the Animal's smile fades. His smile then reignites.

JTA: You are right, my mistake. But, that is besides the point. And since I did win that match, I have been offered an amazing title.

Adam Copeland: Really? One match and you get offered a position?

JTA: It's not just the performances in the ring, but how much you can entertain the fans Adam. The fans are the reason I am out here every week.

Fans begin to erupt in cheers.

JTA: And you know, the money doesn't hurt either.

Adam Copeland: Well, what was it that you were offered?

JTA: I cannot reveal that, it is a surprise for the fans. But it will surely be worthy of watching.

Adam Copeland: Is it a spot to draw cats?

JTA: Shut up Adam.

Jimmy the Animal begins to walk away.

Adam Copeland: Is it a cake eating contest?

Jimmy the Animal seems to shout something, but it can not be heard. The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

Not A Worthy Partner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not A Worthy Partner?   Not A Worthy Partner? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 am

Want some Aloe Vera? Because you just got BURNNNEED! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com

Not A Worthy Partner?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: