Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
A Different Way I_vote_lcapA Different Way I_voting_barA Different Way I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
A Different Way I_vote_lcapA Different Way I_voting_barA Different Way I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
A Different Way EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
A Different Way EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
A Different Way EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
A Different Way EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
A Different Way EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
A Different Way EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
A Different Way EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
A Different Way EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
A Different Way EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

October 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

A Different Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

A Different Way Empty
PostSubject: A Different Way   A Different Way EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 am

The camera comes up. SD Coleman gets out of his car and is holding his cricket bat in hand. Cael Wheeler approaches him with his case and appears from the shadows.

Coleman: I hope that there is a reason for wanting to meet out here, instead of in my dressing room. I'm not entirely comfortable...

Wheeler: Oh, there's a reason. A very good one. I had hoped to have a meeting arranged with your new tag partner.

Coleman: So where is he?

Wheeler: Well, it would seem that he's a no-show.

Coleman: So, what you are telling me is that this meeting has ABSOLUTLEY NO MEANING! Please tell me that that's not what you're saying! I'd like to think that my time is a bit more valuable than that!

Wheeler: That's not what I'm saying at all. A few more arrangements and everything will be perfect, as you said. Sometimes, it's better to meet where there are fewer prying eyes. And ears.

Coleman: Don't I know it! I see your point. You know, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is that...you're already one step ahead of me, aren't you?

During this, Wheeler has been in his case, and pulls out some papers.

Wheeler: There's no need to use that on ME. I already know that catchphrase well enough. What I have here is a bit of scouting on your next opponent.

Coleman: Well, it won't be for the Tag Team Championship just yet, then. Homer? I've heard that he's a tough opponent. I don't plan on letting that stop me, though. Homer will be entering a world of pain. Of that, there's no denying. Now it's time to get ready, and get back on track. Mortis slowed me a bit.

Wheeler: It's in the past.

Coleman: Of course.

Camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

A Different Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: