International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Starting Fresh I_vote_lcapStarting Fresh I_voting_barStarting Fresh I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Starting Fresh EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Starting Fresh EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Starting Fresh EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Starting Fresh EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Starting Fresh EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Starting Fresh EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Starting Fresh EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Starting Fresh EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Starting Fresh EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Starting Fresh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

Starting Fresh 69-44

Starting Fresh Empty
PostSubject: Starting Fresh   Starting Fresh EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Jonathan Coachman: ICW is starting off red hot as these matches have been phenomenal.

Shailene Woodley: Agreed but this isn't the end yet, there still more to go.

"I Don't Like Instrumental" by Chief Keef is blaring as Extreme Styles walk out, some of the crowd starts booing as the rest are quiet. Extreme Styles makes his way down the ring, he then walk up the steps and enter the ring, he then grabs a mic.

Extreme Styles: If you people don't know me, I would like to specially introduce myself. I am The Monster, The Destroyer, The Beast, EXTREME STYLES!!!!!! Now Last Week, I lost my match to Derp Derpington. Hold up right there, what kind of name is Derp Derpinton?? That seems like a name you would get off of Sesame Street. That match was complete bull, he just got lucky because if I would've taken him seriously then this wouldn't had happen. Anyways, I got a goal that I want to accomplish. I might lack experience in this company but that doesn't mean that I won't have a chance to win a title, people will try and doubt my talent. Listen here, I don't like any of you people, I didn't came here to regale you, I came here to win championships and make my money out of it,I came here to be the best and that's it. I don't need your support because what am I going to get out of it??? Nothing, exactly. So what's the point of sucking up to you, whoever does so is an idiot and must be ignorant. All I know is that you people came here to idolize me because I am better than you and you want to follow me. Yes I know that I'm inspirational.

The Crowd boos as Extreme Styles has a smirk on his face.

Shailene Woodley: This guy is over confident, how dare he talk to the ICW Fans like that?? We wouldn't be here without them

Jonathan Coachman: I like this guy, he brings entertainment and he's very convincing. Cocky guys like him gets more attention and that's what he's trying to do here and that's how you get money.

Shailene Woodley: Are you serious?? That's not how you get money, that is the opposite, it's getting rid of money and I don't like his attitude.

Extreme Styles: I would be consider underrated but that's not why Show signed me because of what I bring to the table and my talent. Not to be overlooked, I'm trying to make a statement around here, I'm trying to be the best superstar that ICW will ever get and I don't need any distractions. Whoever gets in my way will receive consequences by me and you don't want that happening but if you don't believe me then I will give you permission to gladly try it, I warn you that you're going to get the beat down of your life. You are witnessing the future Legend of ICW and expect big things from me because this will soon be my company.

"I Don't Like Instrumental" by Chief Keef starts blaring again as Extreme Styles drops his mic and heads to the back, he is smiling as the Fans boo him.
Back to top Go down

Starting Fresh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: