International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcapThird PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_voting_barThird PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcapThird PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_voting_barThird PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest

Go down 
4 posters

PPV Names
Rebellion
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap9%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Apocalyptic Acension
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap13%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Brawltopia
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap4%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
All Out Survival
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap17%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Night of Destruction
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap13%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Dragonforce
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap9%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Night of Rage
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap17%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Clinic for the Insane
 9% [ 2 ]
Massacre
Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_lcap4%Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Fortress
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest Empty
PostSubject: Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest   Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

I posted a poll on our PPV names. If you have suggestions or you don't like any of the choices, let me know.

Last edited by ShowstoppiNation on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

PostSubject: Re: Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest   Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm expecting this.
Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest   Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

^ don't like the music but that name and storyline...pretty much will boost my ego a lot....just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Myrskey

Myrskey

PostSubject: Re: Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest   Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:20 am

Ahhh fu, YouTube, can't watch it -.- Loving DragonForce so much Sad
I'd go with with the title of the song, Jimmy posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest   Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest Empty

Back to top Go down

Third PPV Name: Vote and/or Suggest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Entrance :: Announcements-
Jump to: