International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The Rite of Passage I_vote_lcapThe Rite of Passage I_voting_barThe Rite of Passage I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
The Rite of Passage I_vote_lcapThe Rite of Passage I_voting_barThe Rite of Passage I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The Rite of Passage EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The Rite of Passage EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The Rite of Passage EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The Rite of Passage EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The Rite of Passage EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The Rite of Passage EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The Rite of Passage EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The Rite of Passage EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The Rite of Passage EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Rite of Passage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

The Rite of Passage Empty
PostSubject: The Rite of Passage   The Rite of Passage EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:46 am

There is a break in between matches, and the fans are running to the stands to refill their sodas and buy more popcorn for the kids. All of a sudden, all the lights turn off in sync, and the arena is plunged into total darkness.

Voices are heard singing, seemingly out of nowhere. A lighted figure is seen at the stage arena, and it's not a spotlight illuminating the figure. It almost seems as if the light is emanating from the mysterious figure itself. The mysterious stranger makes his way to the ring slowly, methodically taking step after step. Those that are close to the entrance are able to discern some features of this man. He is wearing a long robe with the sleeve cut off showing his muscular arms with mythological creatures printed around his pant attire. He is almost a perfect build. His muscles are gleaming with perfection and swole although half of his face is hidden from a cloth. Yet there is something off about him, his posture and stance completely emotionless, almost robotic. He is a man on a mission, but what that mission is we have yet to find out.

The bizzare visitor climbs into the ring, and a microphone appears in his hand, almost out of thin air. The announcers are in shock, not sure what to think and say, just looking around stupefied trying to get their footing. The mysterious event crasher looks around the arena, with each audience member feeling his gaze, almost as if he is looking directly in their eyes, judging them, evaluating their past sins, and making notes. After several seconds, he places the microphone to his mouth. The lights turn off and on for a couple of seconds. When the light is stable the mysterious visitor is no longer there. But a voice begins to speak.

Mysterious Voice: I am sure you are all wondering right now who I am and why I am here. Let me enlighten all of you about the task that has been bestowed upon me. Once, I was just like you. Lost, with no place to go and nothing to think about than sinning and partying. But then, I saw Him. I saw the light, and the darkness. And as I understood, I knew what my mission in life was, my purpose. I have been chosen by Him, to spread righteousness in this corrupt world, to help those that are good, and to punish those that have strayed from the path.

Mysterious Voice: I have wandered the world, looking for the sinners, and setting them straight in their mislead ways. But then, I stumbled on this world of wrestling. And when I saw how corrupt and backwards it was, I knew. I knew that I had to enter it, to become a part of it, and to then clean it up. To knock the evil out of all the sinners. To punish those that deserve it, and to spread my message of goodness, through pain to the evildoers. I am seer of the chosen ones and I promise that soon all of you will realize the great potential of the chosen one and the Lord himself!!

The voice disappears completely, and the arena is back to being completely pitch dark. The lights finally flicker, flicker again, and come back. The audience members are left in awe at the strange man, while the announcers stutter, finally able to go back to their cue cards and announce the next scheduled match.
Back to top Go down

The Rite of Passage
Page 1 of 1