International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Stern Rebuttal I_vote_lcapStern Rebuttal I_voting_barStern Rebuttal I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Stern Rebuttal EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Stern Rebuttal EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Stern Rebuttal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Stern Rebuttal EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Stern Rebuttal EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Stern Rebuttal EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Stern Rebuttal EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Stern Rebuttal EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Stern Rebuttal EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Stern Rebuttal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Stern Rebuttal Empty
PostSubject: Stern Rebuttal   Stern Rebuttal EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:14 am

The titantron shows a camera next to an unidentified locker room doorknob. The cameraman knocks and the audience sees Dan the Babyface Dragon opening the door. Behind him are Dragon, Unknown X and CC on the couch watching the PPV on their 52 inch flat screen television. The room is dimly lit with and clean. However the air smells like incense as one is seen burning away near the mini refrigerator next to the television.

Dan: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! What do you want?! You can't just barge in here! You got an invite from any of us? Hell naw you dont! You have no business coming into this locker room. Get out!

Unknown X: Relax Dan. Invite the cameraman in. The ICW nation should be pleased with what I will say right now…

As Unknown X raises his arms up to the sky and says a prayer before turning his attention to the camera man.

Unknown X: ICW…on the behalf of Dragon, I will be presenting you all a chance at a once and a lifetime opportunity. On behalf of the best and future superstar of ICW, we would like to invite you to become one of Dragon’s members. To come under his wings…and of course mine…together greatness can be achieved! No more blood, sweat, tears and losses. It will be blood, sweat, tears and WINS! Nothing is impossible with the power I can give to you all. I wil...

One of the ICW employee rushes in and gives a foled paper to Unknown X. Unknown X unfolds the paper and after glancing over it, he stares at it for a bit before looking at the employee before nodding his head to tell the employee to go away.

Unknown X: Truly, truly unexpected. Gentlemen, it appears that all 3 of you will have a match. Dan will be facing AttitudeKiller while CrazyCanuck will fight Filthy. And it appears to me that Dragon...you have a match to be determined! Obvious this GM does not know how to book matches because these are all lopsided, unconstitutional and a mockery to our talents!

Dragon gets up from the couch and takes the paper from Unknown X. Dragon then rips the paper into pieces. He pushes the cameraman to the outside and tosses the ripped papers at the cameraman

OverDrive Dragon: Tell GM Show…I’ll show up to the match that he has me in. But let it be known that I will complete in the match in my own favors. This also goes to Dan and CC. We don’t have to waste our energy in these meaningless matches. They are not within our values. Now get out!

Dragon then slams the door as the camera zooms in at the Dragon logo at the door.
Back to top Go down

Stern Rebuttal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: