Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation

OverDrive_Dragon

Myrskey

Jimmy the Animal

therausch09

the justin martinez

Rhage

jaybourne1303

Enrique Calo

Feichen

Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Spellbound

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrskey

PostSubject: Spellbound   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Lights fade and Dimmu Borgir's Hybrid Stigmata starts playing. A huge firework hits the Tron Base but Myrskey doesn't show up. The music remains for a short while, then fades and lights rebright. You can hear Myrskey laughing. He is already in, standing on a Turnbuckle, the left foot on the top rope, the other foot on the Turnbuckle. His coat looks like a black waterfall. Myrskey is looking down but slowly raises his head.

Myrskey: So I've chosen you, ODD. You get the honor fighting with me for the Tag Team titles. In fact, looking at all those losers you are the one, who actually seems to be less retarded. I hope this doesn't over value your self esteem. Believe me you are NOTHING compared to me! You're not worth the dirt underneath my boots. I dare you don't screw up or I will Guillotine you right to hell! And...

He stops shortly, smiles lightly in his evil way.

Myrskey: ...You can ask a few people in here how that feels like. Oh and before I forget... Show! Congratulations to your wedding. Never really thought you could be such a good wife. Show her who's wearing the skirt in the kitchen while she is doing the job you're too dumb to do right. I'd take it 2 vs 1 with that cowards to be the first single-reigning Tag Team Champion but you didn't want this blockbuster match, didn't you?

He slightly shakes his head, his hair is falling from his back over his shoulders.

Myrskey: No, you didn't. You want to me to push a loser up to a champion. What kind of a sick pervert are you? Do you think it'll protect him from getting slayed by my amazing mastery? ODD, you'll pay for every single mistake you'll do in the match up. Make sure you get a First Aid near the ring cause I've watched your matches and I know you'll do mistakes. Don't dare taking away MY title. You are not important enough to be part of the championship, you're just a meaningless sideshow jerk. Remember that. See you in the ring, losers.

Smoke bubbles up from the Turnbuckles, covering Myrskey and the whole ring. You can hear him laughing, but it's fading out, like an echo. The smoke thins away and shows an empty ring.
Back to top Go down

Spellbound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: