International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Like a Boss Part 2 I_vote_lcapLike a Boss Part 2 I_voting_barLike a Boss Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Like a Boss Part 2 I_vote_lcapLike a Boss Part 2 I_voting_barLike a Boss Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Like a Boss Part 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Like a Boss Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

Like a Boss Part 2 69-44

Like a Boss Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Like a Boss Part 2   Like a Boss Part 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 pm

"I Don't Like Instrumental" By Chief Keef is played as it shows Extreme Styles highlights on the titantron, he walks out as the crowd boos him, he then walks down the ramp and into the ring. He then goes to the top and taunts, he then steps down to grab a mic.

Extreme Styles: Now earlier tonight, I was doing my thing and looking like a boss, then some annoying (censored) comes out of nowhere and challenge me to a match.If this guy want to be in a pool of his blood then he should let me know because I'm getting tired of this dude. Anyways, this kid goes by the name Jacob Mitchell, I'm going to kill that dude because he's no where near my power or a destructive beast. He can't match up with my abilities because I am a boss, no one can that's why you fans hate me because I'm simply better than you. Don't even start with the boos because that's just proving my point.

The Fans just boos him anyways as Extreme Styles laughs

Extreme Styles: Ya'll are some ignorant (censored), I bet you didn't listen to one word I say. I can't get any respect?? I don't need to respect you because I'm more superior than you people, I'm more handsome, & I'm more talented. I could take every single one of you at once, not one by one but once. Now this topic went from the joke of Jacob Mitchell to you people. So, I can't wait until my match with him because it's going to be hell, I'm going to beat him down and pin him when I get tired and I will never get tired. He's going to regret the words he said to me because his life will be a living (censored). There's going to be massacre in that ring, there's so many things that I'm describing of this match but one of us isn't walking out of here and I sure know that it won't be me. I will make sure that it won't be me, I don't care if I use a weapon and get Disqualified, I'm going to terrorized this dude and he won't be moving after I'm done with his (censored).

The Fans boos him as Extreme Styles has an angry/serious look on his face.

Extreme Styles: SHUT UP!!!!!! You people got no respect, you interrupt what I have to say. How dare you people, you lucky that your behind those barricades because (censored) was about to go down. I like to change the subject to Show, now as I said before, he's ruining the company. He's trying to make it go bankrupt because of his foolishness actions, he's having a wedding here but before I go on, this is not a reality TV, it's some real (censored). I'm also mad that he's busy fighting instead of taking control, I swear to Michael (censored) Jordan, that if he's not going to take care of the chaos then I'm going to punch him in his (censored). I mean what I say & I say what I mean, if you take my words lightly then you got another thing coming because I will take you (censored) down. I'm done playing around, tonight is Jacob Mitchell's funereal. I say good luck to that kid because he's going to need it.

"I Don't Like Instrumental" By Chief Keef is played as Extreme Styles drops his mic and walks out of the ring as the Fans boo him, he heads to he back while raising one hand high.

Last edited by "MrAnd1" Extreme Styles on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

Like a Boss Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Boss Part 2   Like a Boss Part 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

yo this ain't ICE bro...please double check before posting RPs please. make's Jimmy's job easier unless you want hardcore critiques from Myrskey and I
Back to top Go down
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

Like a Boss Part 2 69-44

Like a Boss Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Boss Part 2   Like a Boss Part 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 pm

My bad brah, I took that part off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like a Boss Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Boss Part 2   Like a Boss Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a Boss Part 2
Page 1 of 1