International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
Like a Boss Part 1 I_vote_lcapLike a Boss Part 1 I_voting_barLike a Boss Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
Like a Boss Part 1 I_vote_lcapLike a Boss Part 1 I_voting_barLike a Boss Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Like a Boss Part 1 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Like a Boss Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

Like a Boss Part 1 69-44

Like a Boss Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Like a Boss Part 1   Like a Boss Part 1 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Extreme Styles is walking down the hallways when he's approached by Jacob Mitchell.

Jacob Mitchell: I heard you talking (censored) about the superstars here, do you think your better than me.

Extreme Styles: You must be stupid because I don't think I'm better, I know I am. You're just a stepping stone in my way, so how about you walk away or I'll make sure you get buried in a grave.

Extreme Styles glares at him, he then decides to walk away but Jacob grabs his arm and turn him around.

Jacob Mitchell: You want to act tough then I challenge you to a match tonight, let's see if you are truly what you say you are.

Extreme Styles bursts out laughing, a tear of laughter coming down his face as he wipe it off.

Extreme Styles: Oh man, you want me to fight you?? (Censored), I'll whoop you anyday, you got a deal. I'll see your (censored) in the ring, boy.

Extreme Styles walks away as an angry Jacob Mitchell is staring at him.
Back to top Go down

Like a Boss Part 1
Page 1 of 1