Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation

OverDrive_Dragon

Myrskey

Jimmy the Animal

therausch09

the justin martinez

Rhage

jaybourne1303

Enrique Calo

Feichen

Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Meeting of the Minds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

PostSubject: Meeting of the Minds   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 pm

The fans are excited to be here. Suddenly "Marche" begins to play and the crowd begins to cheer! Cael Wheeler appears at the top of the ramp holding his case and one of the Tag Team Title belts. He makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone before climbing in.

Wheeler: Well, I must say that it's great to be back in the ring again, in front of all of you. Now some of you may be wondering about me coming down here and holding this belt. It's not mine!

The crowd laughs and Wheeler joins in.

Wheeler: Wish it was, but you can't have everything. I'm bringing this title belt out here because Stewart thought that you might like a little introduction. You may remember that we've been looking for a Tag Team partner. Tonight, in this very ring, you'll get to meet him!

The crowd erupts into cheers!

Wheeler: This should be a lot of fun! But now...

The crowd gets even louder.

Wheeler: I don't even have to say anything, do I?

Suddenly, "Millionaire" begins to play, and fans rise to a fever pitch. S. D. Coleman arrives at the top of the ramp, holding the tag team title belt and his cricket bat. He shakes hands with his fans all the way down to the ring before climbing in and acknowledging the cheers.

Coleman: Now that was a great welcome! Thank you. I love coming out and performing in front of all of you. Won't be long before I'm defending this title in front of all of you. Bet you never thought I'd reveal my partner!

Wheeler: Well, I think it'll work out better here than backstage or in the parking garage.

Coleman: Right. I can't imagine what I was thinking last week. Oh, that's right. I was thinking about taking on Homer. I know that I had a lot of fun in that match, and I hope that you had a lot of fun watching it.

The fans cheer the match.

Coleman: Now I don't have a match tonight...

The crowd is not very happy about this.

Wheeler: It just gives you a chance to watch the action.

Coleman: That's right! And it gives me the chance to watch my pick for a partner. I'm sure that he's going to win! But now, I think I've stalled for just long enough. Allow me to introduce my new Tag Team partner, who is soon going to be wearing that title belt that you're holding, Cael! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a great competitor...

Coleman and Wheeler look up to the top of the ramp, as does the crowd.

Coleman: ...JIMMY THE ANIMAL!

The crowd begins to explode into cheers. "This Calling" by All That Remains begins to play as a video appears on the Titan-Tron of Jimmy the Animal and his matches. Jimmy the Animal begins to walk down the ramp, wearing the new "Don't Anger the Animal" T-Shirt and blue jeans. Jimmy the Animal grabs a microphone from the announcers booth and climbs into the ring.

JTA: Hello ICW Faithful, bet you didn't expect me to be champ any time soon.

Jimmy the Animal walks over to Coleman and Wheeler, giving both hand shakes.

JTA: Gentlemen, you made the best decision. We won't be losing the titles any time soon.

Jimmy the Animal directs his attention towards the crowd.

JTA: Now, time to address the fans. If you guys didn't know by now, there is something different going on in this fed, and it involves me.

Jimmy the Animal pause for a moment.

JTA: It's in regards to my new T-Shirt!

The crowd begins to laugh.

JTA: I saw the number earlier today, and I only sold five t-shirt.....all from me! Now, I have a theory of why so few shirts were bought. It's because of the same person who tampered with the video footage of our first show, and me and Coleman will hunt this man down and bring him to justice. Right Coleman?

Jimmy the Animal quickly looks at Coleman, who has a disapproving face.

JTA: Or I will at least. But that's a different story. right now, I have a match to fight.

Jimmy the Animal takes his shirt off as Coleman and Wheeler exit the ring.

Back to top Go down
OverDrive_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:15 pm

interesting....
Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: