International Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Season! Big Surprise at the final show.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
ShowstoppiNation
The Arrival of The Beast I_vote_lcapThe Arrival of The Beast I_voting_barThe Arrival of The Beast I_vote_rcap 
OverDrive_Dragon
The Arrival of The Beast I_vote_lcapThe Arrival of The Beast I_voting_barThe Arrival of The Beast I_vote_rcap 
Myrskey
Jimmy the Animal
therausch09
the justin martinez
Rhage
jaybourne1303
Enrique Calo
Feichen
Latest topics
» Dragon in the Locker Room
The Arrival of The Beast EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am by ShowstoppiNation

» I am waiting....
The Arrival of The Beast EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm by ShowstoppiNation

» One More Round
The Arrival of The Beast EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 pm by sdcoleman

» Unorthodox thoughts
The Arrival of The Beast EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:12 am by Speedy Gonzales

» Words from the mouse
The Arrival of The Beast EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm by Speedy Gonzales

» No Rest for the Best
The Arrival of The Beast EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am by ShowstoppiNation

» Mark
The Arrival of The Beast EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm by OverDrive_Dragon

» Extreme Styles vs Chris interview first show
The Arrival of The Beast EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm by Chris.

» The warning - insert in any empty space of next show
The Arrival of The Beast EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm by diehard

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Arrival of The Beast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

The Arrival of The Beast 69-44

The Arrival of The Beast Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

A guy walking around with Navy Blue Air Jordan Retro 12's, jeans, & a navy blue shirt. He is approached by Edge.

Adam Copeland: Hi, I'm Adam and I want to know if you're a new superstar. If so, then tell us about yourself and your plans for the company.

???: First of all, you need to mind your own business. Second, I don't need to tell you about my plans because you have to wait and see. My Name is Extreme Style. I came to ICW for one reason and one reason only, that is to get the World Title and to be recognized as the best. I'm sick of this GM "Show" taking all the spotlight, he needs to give the superstars a chance to shine and rise. Why do the fans cheer for this guy? I don't see anything special. All I see is a loser who wants popularity and more money. That's why I'm so mad but if these people want to believe the [expletive deleted] that Show does then you're crazy.

Adam Copeland smirks at Extreme Styles.

Adam Copeland: I don't like that idiot either, he's nothing but a nuisance to this company but before you go on, do not even dare tell me what to do or else I will tear you apart.

Extreme Styles bursts out laughing as Adam Copeland stares at him angrily.

Extreme Styles: You're actually threatening me?? I will make your life a misery. That was very funny, anyways this guy is an egotistical maniac that risks his own self to do stupid stuff but enough about Show. I want to talk about my successes. I've been to ICE for a short time and I made a huge impact. I heard they were considering me to have a title run but that was before ICE dropped dead. Now I got to start all over and try to prove myself worthy because they're not going to give me something that I deserve. No! There probably going to feed it to a waste of a talent. I should have a chance a title! ME!!!!!

Extreme Styles breathes angrily.

Adam Copeland: Now before you go, you got a match against Derp Derpington, now I doubt you will even win the match. I bet the guy will rip you to shreds. What are your strategies to defeat him?

Extreme Styles quickly interrupts Edge.

Extreme Styles: I am known for being a strategist. Now I understand that I'm new to ICW but that doesn't mean that I will lose in my first day here. You see Edge, I'm a star in the making and you are just has-been who just wants the spotlight. You don't care about this interview, you just want the camera on you. Now I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do because you just have to wait and see but before I go, I like to say that ICW will never be the same in the future and you will know what I will be talking about soon.

Extreme Styles walks away as Edge stares at him angrily as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by "MrAnd1" Extreme Styles on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Good RP. Only thing I request is that with names, make them bold, and italicized.

Also, for descriptions, asterisks aren't necessary, just italicized.

I fixed all of these but for future reference.
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Heh, ES, Edge is our interviewer now, not VJ.
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
OverDrive_Dragon

OverDrive_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

thanks for picking up where I left off when I was ranting against the GM man!
Back to top Go down
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:00 pm

ShowstoppiNation wrote:
Are you serious, I did the rp for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy the Animal

Jimmy the Animal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:46 pm

"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles wrote:
ShowstoppiNation wrote:

Are you serious? I editted this rp for nothing?
Back to top Go down
ShowstoppiNation
Admin
ShowstoppiNation

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Here's a full cup, now shut the full cup lol
Back to top Go down
https://internationalchampio.canadian-forum.com
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Jimmy the Animal wrote:
"MrAnd1" Extreme Styles wrote:
ShowstoppiNation wrote:

Are you serious? I editted this rp for nothing?
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of The Beast   The Arrival of The Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of The Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Championship Wrestling :: Archives :: Archive 3-
Jump to: